Working with Chris Thomas means having a professional writer on call. She brings a fresh perspective, a can-do attitude and 30 years of writing and copy-editing experience directly to you, just when you need it. She can work solo, or collaborate with your team to meet your deadlines and work within your budget, remotely or on-site.
What do you need?
- Help with a big presentation: If you’re swamped or dread public speaking. Chris can tailor your speech and visuals to fit your tone and style, and rehearse with you to increase your comfort level.
- Help with a big topic: Chris can wrangle and organize reports or manuals that contain too much input from too many people, to maximize their effectiveness.
- Help setting the tone: Chris makes letters, contracts and other documents personable and easy to understand.
- Help with your website: Chris can ghost-write your blog, or be on the lookout for newsy, industry-specific content.
- Help getting (or avoiding) publicity: Chris can write or double-check your company’s news releases, press packets, opinion columns, and can coach executives to help them learn to work with reporters’ inquiries.
- Help writing an article or book: Do you have a great idea and no time to develop it – or no clue where to begin? Collaborate with Chris!
See examples here of Chris Thomas Communications in action.